Thursday 7 November 2013

feeling positive!

as the title suggests im feeling really positive with the slimming world plan right now, I have been experimenting with new recipies which helps me to keep focused!
I have today made some sw haribo type sweets only 1.5syns for them all! last night I made sw syn free cream soda rice pudding which was delish! the kids helped me to eat it so I will be making some more. I also made mushy pea curry which was lovely too although my hubby wasn't very impressed as it wasn't spicy enough for him but I just think he didn't like the idea of the mushy peas, he doesn't like 'diet' foods so it makes it harder for me as I have to cook my own meals separately & try to find freezer space for the extra portions.
meals for yesterday (Wednesday)

breakfast - smash pancakes with chopped banana sprinkled with cinnamon

lunch - sausage & pasta bake, 2syns for the cheese & a pink & white.

tea - mushy pea curry with chicken breast & boiled rice 1syn

snacks -  cream soda rice pudding, a marshmallow sweet 2syns & 2 x hifi bars (HXB)

total of 8 syns for the day :-)

todays meals so far & planned for later

breakfast - smash pancakes with chopped banana again!

lunch - chicken tikka pieces with pasta & salad, extra light mayo 1syn

tea - mushy pea curry with chicken & boiled rice again as I couldn't fit this portion in the freezer! 1syn

snacks - jelly sweets 1.5syns, probably 2 x hifi bars later (HXB)

so far only 3.5 syns unless I snack on something else later, here are some pics xx



No comments:

Post a Comment