Monday 4 November 2013

Halloween!!!!

I haven't blogged since Tuesday I have just realised! Had a very very bad week because of Halloween! I am like a big kid when it comes to sweets, all was going perfectly until Thursday night, I had bought sweets in for Halloween which I kept eating & then the kids came home with bags & bags full of them! it totally threw me off track. Friday was a family Halloween party with scrummy pie & peas & plenty of vodka! got a bit tipsy! Saturday was a girly night at my friends house which involved even more vodka & she kindly made a gorgeous lasagne & garlic bread! Sunday I couldn't get back on track so my weigh in day is Tuesday & I will be expecting a huge gain! never mind life will get in the way sometimes! Like I have said before if I cant stick to it 100% I cant stick to it at all so after my weigh in on Tues I will be back on it 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment