Wednesday 13 November 2013

New Weigh In Day

I decided to go to a different SW group as the one I was in wasn't very good, the consultant was nice enough but she didn't give out certificates or do anything like Miss Slinky. I know its not a massive negative but it was really getting on my nerves! I think if you are paying for a service you should get the rewards the same as every other group, so I just thought instead of being annoyed every week I might as well find another group! im glad to say the new group is like a breath of fresh air! very glad I went there! im going to put some pics of my meals from the past week which saw me losing 3lbs this week!!! 10.5lbs in 7 weeks so im very happy!!
SW Ferrero rocher

 SW brownies

corned beef quiche

beef stew
SW hunters chicken SW chips

roast pork sunday lunch


sausage & mash
 my new diary from Home Bargains, 89p I think!

morrisons chicken satays,2syns for the whole pack

Chinese savoury rice with added peppers & mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment